Mar 6, 2011


Max's due date is 3 months from today!!! I'm soo excited!

In just the beginning of 3rd Trimester I'm already not looking forward to the rest of the experience. Since my uterus has started growing I've always had a bit of pain on my right ribs, but now that I'm quite large it constantly hurts. My mom and I were feeling it and it seems the uterus has grown under the muscle, which is making it bulge out lol. So I'm down with the next 3 months coming quickly.

Went and got a Much Needed spray tan, haven't gotten one in probly 2 months. They didn't have feet covers so my feet are pretty interesting! I can't wait til I can go into a bed again!



3 comments:

Leslie said...

always love your blog posts! I just took pics of our nursery I just need to make a post! I love your crib and bedding! It is perfect!

Jill & Alex said...

I do them for you my dear!! & so I can stop annoying ppl on Facebook haha.
I want to see pics!! Get 'em up asap, that's your responsibility since you guys are too far away!!

Amanda & Clay said...

Love your spray tan feet :D.
I need to get my spray tan on! lol, I look like a ghost. Your belly is adorable!