Mar 9, 2010

Our Journey

I thought I would just add things here & there to catch Ya'll up to Speed
Decided to Just start with our Wedding, since that is when our Journey started as 'The Stouts'.
Alex & I got Married Oct 3rd, 2008. We had our Wedding at Millenial Falls, in Draper. Man o' Man he was a Handsome Groom! He is My Best Friend, & I wouldn't have it any other way! We have been together since Jan 6, 2006. We were High School Sweethearts, and just in time for me. We were in seperate Grades, but with a Smile like that you'd go for a Junior too ;) We fell for one another quickly, & lucky to have find one another so young.
On our Wedding Day I couldn't believe that I had such a Dreamy Man waiting down that isle. I was very excited, but nervously shaky. The only time I got teary throughout this experience was walking through the door.. down the steps.. to my Knight in Awesome Brown Suit. He had the cutest smile of excitement on his face. Between that & my Daddy fighting sobs I was almost a goner.. Moments seemed to pass too quickly by the time the Bishop declared us..
" Husband & Wife "
We had far too nice of a Wedding because our Parents just love us too much.
It was perfect, We really enjoyed it!
Many are baffled we got Married at the age of 19-20.
We knew it was genuine decision that would take hard work & laughter.

No comments: