Mar 11, 2010

We Turned 21! Woot Woot!


JILL's BDAY!
I turned 21 on Jul 18. I just had just a few people over at my Brother's House. It was fun to have a Weekend off (at that time I didn't have them off work) & just be my Dorkish self. I had mostly Family over & a couple friends. It was close to perfect. I just wanted a Luau with some fun peeps, and it happened. Bring Rockband & it's a party!
ALEX's BDAY!

Alex's Birthday is Nov 7. I had a friend from work Dress up like an OompaLoompa as a Singing Telegram! His cousin agreed to make sure he didn't get off work early. It was awesome!!! Josh did great, even came up with his own song.

That night we went to Keys on Main, a Bar DownTown to finally experience what it was like to go. It was really fun, I personally love Piano... Keys on Main you place down a request with some cash & if you want someone's Request to Stop You have to place down more money then they did with your own Song.

I was Super Stoked when I was finally able to get Alex up there!!!! They placed him on the Piano & Both Sang to him at the same time! Alex had a ball & Knew the entire lyrics lol.

No comments: